Request what you want , we try our best and search for you. If it's any where, if being it for you.
If it's not with us, it's with no body.
Save your time in managing all links.
Bro then pls help me with math mc sir matrix and determinants and nv sir heat 2 pls you do the same upload the contents in your google drive !!!
semiconductors
ok
GB sir maths 12th
Sir mere upar bhi dhyan dijiye... plzzzz Vkb ka optical isomerism......Aur possible ho to reaction mechanism vkb ka
PLEASE upload grinard reagent by rrd sir pls
Bro, mere paas NJ Sir ke 45 lectures hai'n... plz aage ke lectures upload kr do... plz
Rotational motion nv sir
Please upload complete organic chemistry by NV Sir videos
This comment has been removed by the author.
mechanics full nv sir
RRD sir complete organic chemistr!
I want BG Sir Functions Plz Provide i really need
Pls provide atomic structure lectures by JH sir but not Prince sir
Sir GB Sir ke Lectures provide kr dije full , I will be very thankful
Sir rotational motion by nv sir
Bro please give mc sir lectures drive link or video on youtube link
Sir I want rrd sir chemistry. I have a great need of this. Please please upload
sir i want NV Sir Kinematics lectures for class 11, i have kinematics for class 13
Bro then pls help me with math mc sir matrix and determinants and nv sir heat 2 pls you do the same upload the contents in your google drive !!!
ReplyDeletesemiconductors
ReplyDeleteok
ReplyDeleteGB sir maths 12th
ReplyDeleteGB sir maths 12th
ReplyDeleteSir mere upar bhi dhyan dijiye... plzzzz Vkb ka optical isomerism......
ReplyDeleteAur possible ho to reaction mechanism vkb ka
PLEASE upload grinard reagent by rrd sir pls
ReplyDeletePLEASE upload grinard reagent by rrd sir pls
ReplyDeleteBro, mere paas NJ Sir ke 45 lectures hai'n... plz aage ke lectures upload kr do... plz
ReplyDeleteRotational motion nv sir
ReplyDeletePlease upload complete organic chemistry by NV Sir videos
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletemechanics full nv sir
ReplyDeleteRRD sir complete organic chemistr!
ReplyDeleteI want BG Sir Functions
ReplyDeletePlz Provide
i really need
Pls provide atomic structure lectures by JH sir but not Prince sir
ReplyDeleteSir GB Sir ke Lectures provide kr dije full , I will be very thankful
ReplyDeleteSir rotational motion by nv sir
ReplyDeleteBro please give mc sir lectures drive link or video on youtube link
ReplyDeleteSir I want rrd sir chemistry. I have a great need of this. Please please upload
ReplyDeletesir i want NV Sir Kinematics lectures for class 11, i have kinematics for class 13
ReplyDelete